Thursday, July 9th
8:00- 9:00 | 14:00- 15:00 | 20:00 -21:00
(CEST time is Amsterdam, Berlin, Rome, Stockholm, Vienna)
This webinar was already held
Following up on our second webinar on "How to calculate measurement uncertainty in PV module IV characterization", we invite you to our third webinar on "How to improve measurement uncertainty of temperature coefficients".
In this workshop, we are reviewing the impact of temperature coefficients on energy yield, we look into the challenges of traditional measurement methods and we show how to calculate them and how to achieve low measurement uncertainty.
- Why are Temperature Coefficients important: The impact on energy yield
- How is Qatar's Environment and Energy Research Institute (QEERI) applying temperature coefficient measurements
- What testing methods are implemented in the industry and what are their challenges
- How to calculate measurement uncertainty of temperature coefficients
- How to achieve a low measurement uncertainty on Temperature Coefficients
Stefan Roest - CTO @Eternalsun Spire, Member of IEC 60904-9 revision team
Amir A. Abdallah - Scientist @Qatar Environment and Energy Research Institute QEERI
Tijmen Slikker - Research Engineer @Eternalsun Spire