“We contribute to the development and growth of the solar industry by enabling the highest degree of measurement control & certainty through high-end solar testing advice, technology and services.”
Solar is the most economical way to generate electricity in ‘sunbelt’ countries, and will be so all across the globe in coming decades. Therefore, in energy investments, solar will be dominant. A race down the experience curve drives efforts in R&D and module manufacturing to enable the maximum potential of solar modules. The downstream market is maturing. Winners will have the ability to forecast performance and degradation with smaller safety margins.
- Eternal Sun is founded as a spin-off from TU Delft University in the Netherlands
- We introduce the AAA+ class steady-state solar simulator
- Our AAA steady-state simulator wins the first price of PV magazine’s technology highlight awards
- Eternal Sun acquires the solar simulator division of Spire Solar Corporation.
- Develops the Climatic Chamber Solar Simulator and wins the first price at PV magazine awards, technology highlights 2016
- Eternal Sun & Spire Solar introduce the AAA High Performance Light Soaker for advanced LeTID studies
- OdinSpire, a joint venture of Eternal Sun Spire and Odin Warehousing, starts local PV testing services in Rotterdam Harbor
- We set up a sales and service office in Shanghai to be closer to our customers
- Introducing the A+A+A+ Single Long Pulse Temperature Control Lab Flasher
- Dutch bank ABN AMRO joins as new majority shareholder
- Eternal Sun & Spire Solar change the name to Eternalsun Spire combining the broad experience and innovative environment of both brands
Powering solar companies across the globe
Do you want to learn more? Contact us!
Eternalsun Spire is a leading manufacturer of solar simulators for measuring the performance of PV modules.